Construction Accident Attorney

Construction sites are full of hazardous conditions. Workers must be properly trained in safety procedures and all equipment needs to be effectively maintained to help prevent injury. Too often, however, negligence and simple operator error leads to serious injuries for construction workers throughout New Jersey.

Since 1977, The Law Offices of Rosenberg, Kirby, Cahill, Stankowitz & Richardson has helped people injured in construction accidents recover maximum compensation through personal injury and/or workers' compensation claims.

Our Toms River construction accident lawyers take on some of the toughest opponents in litigation throughout Ocean County and across New Jersey, making sure every claim is given the care, attention and advocacy it demands.

Personal Care In Cases Of Ladder Accidents, Equipment Injury And Construction Site Negligence

Our firm has represented countless injured individuals and their family members. Many law firms with this experience end up providing impersonal and one-size-fits-all service. We approach things differently.

When you contact our office for a free initial consultation, you will work directly with your attorney. We welcome you to ask questions and gain an understanding of the legal process ahead. No two cases are exactly the same, and we need to ascertain to what degree your injury has affected your life.

We are most effective in pursuing maximum compensation when we can present thorough evidence of your medical needs, your financial hardship and the long-term effect this injury will have on your health and employment. Working directly with our injured clients is the most effective way to achieve this goal.

Schedule A Free Initial Consultation

Contact our experienced lawyers at The Law Offices of Rosenberg, Kirby, Cahill, Stankowitz & Richardson online or by telephone at 732-908-7239 (toll free at 800-391-3195).

Personal injury and workers' compensation cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing unless we effectively recover compensation in your case.